At Vitality, we believe in continuous growth and evolution. We are always striving to build skilled and competent teams that bring in fresh ideas and keep us ahead in business.
If you would like to grow in the field of medical support solutions, check out the following job openings and connect with us today.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
- Should be a doctor (in any stream) with a clinical or non-clinical background with sound knowledge of human anatomy.
- Responsible for researching, writing and editing medical reports.
- Should be able to summarize data from different studies for taking necessary medical decisions
- Excellent citation/arguments skills are important.
- Should be able to work according to process protocols.
- Should be good in summarizing and writing a medical document.
- A fresher can apply. He / She should be a graduate with good English grammatical and typing skills.
- Anyone who possesses similar experience in the US healthcare industry can apply.
- Should be able to deliver daily work within timelines.
- 1 month of training is provided to all new joiners along with experience for a smooth transition.
- Working on the outstanding claim reports/account receivable reports received from the client or generated from the specific client software.
- Calling the insurance carriers base on the appointment received by the clients.
- Should have experience in AR.
- Should have knowledge of RCM process.
- Should be a go-getter with good communication skills.
- Can be a Graduate in any stream.
- Should be able to edit the transcribed reports up to 98.5% expected quality.
- Listening skills and typing skills should be excellent.
- Need to deliver quality as per the process parameters for Medical Transcriptions and QCs.
- Should have minimum experience of 5 years as QC.
- Should be able to use transcribing machines with headset and foot pedal to listen to recordings by physicians and other healthcare professionals dictating a variety of medical reports, such as emergency room visits, diagnostic imaging studies, operations, chart reviews, and final summaries.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, accurate typing skills and strong listening skill is a must.
- Should have a minimum experience of 3 years
Current Job Opening
Medical Records Executive
Business Development Executive