Medical records review refers to the comprehensive assessment and analysis of a patients’ diagnosis, medical history and treatment. Our medical experts review, analyse and interpret all the critical details found in the medical records.
The in-depth scrutiny offered by our Medical Record Review services evaluates the quality and timeliness of medical care given to a patient. Additionally, they reduce the time required by medical-legal consultants allowing them to devote their efforts towards other important activities.
Vitality offers successful support for insurance firms, private corporation, law firms, case chart review firms, medical – legal consultation, physicians, independent medical examiners and other organizations
Medical Record Review services offered at Vitality include:
Sorting & Organizing
Arranging in chronological order
Bookmarking and Tagging
OCR and word search capability
Common difficulties faced by clients in conducting in-house medical records review include:
- Large volume of unorganised data
- Lack of medical expertise
- Accounting for other variables or responsible factors
- Management and organisation of medical records
- Extremely time-consuming impacting other work
- Identifying missing data or records
- Correctly processing complicated cases