Outsource Teleradiology services to Vitality and get access to preliminary and final reports on a 24x7x365 basis.
We take pride in reading MRI, CT, US, X-ray studies for leading centers in the US.
Board Certified Reporting Services
TELERADIOLOGY SERVICES OFFERED AT VITALITY Board Certified Reporting Services – Our panel of radiologists includes US Board Certified Radiologists and Indian MD Certified Radiologists. We offer a two level reporting service:
- Level 1: – Where the images are first read by Junior and Senior Indian MD certified radiologists and case report is generated in a required format.
- Level 2: – The report is read and signed off by the Board Certified Radiologist either in your Imaging center or Hospital letter head.
All the reports go through three levels of quality assurance.
Preliminary Reporting Services
If you are a Diagnostic center with own panel of radiologists or a hospital or a radiologist group, we can help you expand your performance in terms of the volume of patient cases you handle per day. Outsource Level 1 reporting service where initially Junior radiologist will interpret followed by Indian senior MD radiologist and send back the report to your radiology panel for a final sign off in desired format with quality readings. Advantages:
- Cost Effective
- Customized reporting formats
- Quick turnaround time
- US Board Certified Radiologists
- HIPAA complaint
- Time Zone Advantages
- Quality Reporting
- 24/7 Total Coverage
- MEDICAL BILLING & COLLECTIONS
- MEDICAL REVIEWS
- MEDICAL RECORDS REVIEW
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION